Policies for PHB International Membership
- 30-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
If you decide that you do not want to pay for PHB Int’l Membership upon the lapse of the Trial Period, you have to terminate your PHB Int’l Membership (instructions for this can be found below in the Cancellation section) by the end of the Trial Period.
PHB reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify this Trial Offer and/or the PHB 30-Days Trial Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and with no liability. Paid Services including but not limited to; PHB’s High Powered Connectors program, The 12 Principles Mastermind, Work with Jōs coaching, and Special Events are not eligible for this offer.
- Billing: PHB Int’l Membership auto-renews each month. Your credit card will be auto-charged each month.
- Credit Card Processing Issues: If your credit card payment fails to process, your PHB Int’l Membership will be suspended until you update your credit card information. PHB will notify you about the processing issue, and has the right to cancel your subscription if you don’t respond within 1 week (from the time of first notification). If your PHB Int’l Membership is auto-cancelled — and you want to continue your PHB Int’l Membership — you will need to join again: https://promoteherbusiness.com/join/
- Cancellation (for both Trial and Paid PHB Int’l Membership): You may cancel your PHB Int’l Membership at any time – for any reason – before the next billing cycle. There are no refunds for auto-billing that has already been processed. In order to cancel your PHB Int’l Membership, please click here to go to your Member Dashboard -> go to ‘My Account’ section -> click on ‘Cancel My PHB Membership’ button. You also have the option to cancel your PHB Int’l Membership in writing by email: email@example.com
Policies for Returning PHB International Members
- 1-time Trial:
After a PHB Member has done a 30-day trial, they are not eligible for another $1 trial if they previously had a PHB Membership within the last 6 months.
Policies for Participating in PHB Private Networking Circle(s)
- Prerequisite: You must have a PHB Int’l Membership in order to start or participate in any PHB Private Networking Circle(s).
- Cost: $0; must maintain an active PHB Int’l Membership, there is no additional fee to participate in PHB Private Networking Circle(s).
- Circle Member Resources: Everything PHB Private Networking Circle(s) Members need to know about participating in a Circle will be contained on the Circle Member Resources page. For specific PHB Private Networking Circle(s) details, ask your Circle Organizer(s), who will onboard PHB Private Networking Circle(s) Sisters.
- Starting a Circle: All Circles need to be registered with PHB Int’l, please use this form to notify PHB Int’l that you are starting your circle, so you are listed on our “Finding a Circle” webpage.
- Finding a Circle: The purpose of visiting PHB Private Networking Circle(s) is so you can either find a “Home Circle” or because you already have a “Home Circle” and want to experience how other Circles work. PHB requires PHB Private Networking Circle(s) Members to choose a Home Circle, and not to just drop into PHB Private Networking Circle(s) indefinitely, as the purpose of Circles is to build deeper relationships and commit to supporting a small group of Women Entrepreneurs, who all know each other and have each other’s backs.
- Commitment: PHB requires that if you’re interested in participating in a PHB Private Networking Circle(s), you choose 1 Circle as your “Home Circle” (aka: the one you’re telling the Circle Organizer you will be actively attending). That way, the Circle Organizer can anticipate how many Women Entrepreneurs are attending and setup accordingly. Also, having a “Home Circle” is an opportunity for you to build deeper, win-win relationships with other Women Entrepreneurs than if you were just dropping in occasionally.
- 1X Free Guests: All PHB Private Networking Circles have a “1X and join policy”. If you are not a PHB Int’l Member yet (or invite someone to your Circle who isn’t), you can attend a Circle event 1X for FREE before becoming a PHB Int’l Member. It’s not fair to paying members to have freeloaders in Circles.
- Visiting Other Circles: In addition to participating in your “Home Circle”, you are welcome to visit other Circles as a guest at no additional cost… but only if the Circle is open to it. Ask the Circle Organizer if you can “visit”. Talking to the Circle Organizer ahead of time also helps them to understand if you are visiting from a Home Circle or if you’re considering making their Circle your “Home”. Only PHB Members who have a “Home Circle” are allowed to ask to speak — during a Get-To-Know Spotlight — at a Sister Circle.
- Stopping Circle Member Participation: As a professional courtesy, tell your “Home Circle” Organizer if you are going to stop participating, as the number of people affects the format and relationship-building etc. Also, directly tell your Circle Sisters that you are stopping, so your Circle Organizer doesn’t need to do it for you (it’s best coming from you). You do not need to report to PHB Int’l that you are stopping your participation in a Private Networking Circle. However, please note that stopping your participation in a Circle does not stop your PHB Int’l Membership. In order to cancel your PHB Int’l Membership, please click here to fill out the auto-cancellation form. You also have the option to cancel your PHB Int’l Membership in writing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transitioning a Circle Organizer: If you are a Circle Organizer, proactively tell your Circle Sisters when your term ends, and consider personally nominating other Circle Sisters to take over running it. When they agree to be the new Circle Organizer(s), please update your Circle Information using this form so it’s up-to-date on PHB’s website. If you have any other questions on transitioning your Circle, please email: email@example.com
- Stopping a Circle: If you are a Circle Organizer, please give your Circle Sisters sufficient notice before stopping your Circle. Also, as all Circles need to be registered with PHB Int’l, please use this form to notify PHB Int’l that you are stopping your circle, so you’re no longer listed on our “Finding a Circle” webpage.