Why Apply for the Healthy-Her Spotlight
healthy women have . . . healthy businesses
Understand the Process
Make sure to read everything on this webpage, including the Frequently Asked Questions.
Decide on the Month
Make Your Quick Video
Create a 2-3 minute video (5 minutes max). Then, be ready to submit the video link when you apply.
frequently asked questions
This exciting opportunity to be featured is exclusively for PHB Int’l Members.
No. The Healthy-Her Spotlight is not restricted to just Health/Wellness Experts, because you can either teach us something OR just share how your personal experience with the Healthy-Her Habit or Challenge is going. With that said, if you are a Wellness Expert, being featured does help you get known as a thought leader. However, there’s also a lot of value in Members – who aren’t Wellness Experts — sharing their everyday experiences and giving their peers new ideas:)
We are seeking 2-3 minute videos (5 min max) about the Healthy-Her topic/challenge of the month.
Look at The 12 Healthy-Her Habits here to see what you want to apply for. We do want your topic to align with PHB’s topic and/or challenge of the month.
*Please note: You are not limited to submitting a Healthy-Her Spotlight video for the month we’re currently in. Feel free to look at The 12 habits for the entire year, and then, submit video(s) for whatever you’re most excited about!
- Your wins (aka results/progress)
- Your challenges
- Inspiration/ quotes
- Encouragement to other Women
- Your expertise (having the community take a deeper dive into the topic)
- Do a video with PHB Int’l member(s) or your even your Private Networking Circle
You are free to do whatever you think. However, if you want a suggested format, here is one to jump-start you:
- Start Strong: Say something interesting about topic that would make Women Entrepreneurs want to listen more
- Introduce yourself and your business
- Tell us what you’re going to tell us
- Teach/Share something
- Ask questions/interact with audience
- If you’re a Health/Wellness expert, feel free to send audience to your website or offer something for Free
- End with a powerful, memorable last line
Not at this time. Feel free to submit videos for as many Healthy-Her Habits and/or Challenges as are of interest to you.
If accepted, your video will be posted on our Promote Her Business FB group. Please make sure you’re part of our FB group, so we can tag you.
- Look at PHB’s 12 Healthy-Her Habits, so you can align your video with a Healthy-Her Habit and/or Challenge for a specific month
- Create a 2-3 minute video (5 mins max) about the topic. Your video needs to focus on value (it’s not intended to be a sales video). However, if you’re a Health/Wellness expert, you can mention your website or 1 Free offer at the end if you have one.
- Submit the Healthy-Her: Application form (which should only take about 5-10 mins). This includes submitting the link to the video itself.
- Jos strives to reply back to you within 1 week of submission… and if you don’t hear from her within that time frame, proactively follow-up: email@example.com
- If your video is accepted, there’s nothing else to do. Jos’ team will let you know which Healthy-Her Saturday your video will be posted on Promote Her Business Facebook group to our global community (typically around 1pm Pacific).