PHB Members, let's build more Win-Win Relationships
Start By Downloading Your Win-Win Log
have you ever felt frustrated with networking?
Do any of these sound familiar?
Over the last decade, PHB has found . . .
Conducting Win-Win 1:1's is the answer!
So, What's a Win-Win?
At PHB we call our 1:1’s “Win-Wins” because they end in both parties feeling like they’ve won by having a meaningful, authentic conversation, which can lead to more business, support, and/or referrals for everyone involved.
PHB has designed a Win-Win Log that’s revolutionizing how Networking is done – it’s “Networking HER Way.”
This is Advanced Networking
Benefits of the Win-Win Log
How to Conduct a Win-Win
Example: How a Win-Win Works
Partner A interviews Partner B
- Lalita and Betsy decide they are going to do a Win-Win in 30 minutes – 15 minutes each.
- Lalita interviews Betsy for 10 mins, asking the questions from the Win-Win Log.
- After the interview is complete, the A+ Test begins.
- Lalita will explain (in under 3 minutes) how she would promote Betsy’s business to Betsy’s ideal audience.
- Betsy, using “tough love,” gives Lalita a grade (like B+) and improvement feedback.
- Lalita tries again … and is graded by Betsy again
- They keep going until Betsy receives an A+ or the 15 minute total time runs out.
Then, Partner B interviews Partner A
- Then, it’s Betsy’s time to interview Lalita, followed by the A+ Test.
- Betsy & Lalita each post about their experience on the PHB FB Group using the hashtag #Win-Win.
frequently asked questions
Members: We encourage you to proactively reach out to PHB Members. If you’ve never done a Win-Win before, ask the more seasoned Member to start the process, so you can see how it’s done.
Non-Members: We also encourage you to leverage your Win-Win log to conduct Win-Wins with people who are not Members (yet). There are only 2 caveats.
- Learn it before you Lead It.
- Don’t share the proprietary Win-Win Log.
At our events, we give Members the option to put their contact info in the chat box. Make sure to save the chats, and start your own “PHB Rolodex,” so you can easily follow-up with them. As my Mentor once brilliantly explained: “The money is made the meeting after the meeting.”
A Win-Win typically lasts from 30 mins to an hour. And if you’re getting to the end of time — and haven’t filled in all fields yet — say: “We only have 5 mins left, can we keep going? Or should we schedule another time to finish?
YES! At PHB, we strongly believe that “Relationships aren’t a “one and done” thing; they evolve and require nurturing and earning each other’s respect and business over time.”
Give each other your full attention. As Mary Kay Ash, Founder of MaryKay Cosmetics, once brilliantly declared:
“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, make me feel important. Never forget this message when working with people.
The #1 Secret is great to begin with, and then, to really polish your effectiveness as a Win-Win Networker, check out our “Principle 8: Your Networking” training.