WORK WITH JŌS
Jōs specializes in working with Women Entrepreneurs across industries.
- Hone in on your “signature message”
- Find your authentic voice & speak with power
- Be “on brand” all the time
- Design online training for your community
- Complete writing projects that have been stalled for months
- Work smarter about repurposing content
- Stand out at Networking Events & create them
does this sound like you?
- Does writing your own copy feel daunting?
- Do you like writing content and marketing materials but don’t have time to do it?
- Do you want higher accountability for completing your writing/marketing projects faster?
- Would you benefit from having an expert co-writer to brainstorm with?
- Do you want to delegate your writing, but you want to make sure it still sounds like you and your brand?
- Are you ready for your communications to incite a movement?
- Do you want to have more of your ideal audience remember, repeat, and respond to your message?
- Are you looking to differentiate yourself in your industry and stand-out as a signature brand?
- “Signature Brand” upleveling
- Top level messaging
- Tagline development
- Consistent, synergistic messaging across all sectors
- Marketing Calendar
- Process Mapping
- Signature speech
- Website content
- Email campaigns
- Book, eBook, or vBook
- Networking commercial (elevator pitch)
- Training development
- Training creation
- Event description (such as for meetup, eventbrite, etc)
- Social media content
- Business card
Why Women Entrepreneurs ❤︎ JŌS . . .
Jōs is the CEO/Founder of Promote Her Business Int’l and is eager to support you in “Writing in a Way that Sells and Compels.”
She is a Strategic Messaging Coach, Speaker, & #1 International Best Selling Author, who has expertise in the following: Copywriting, Training Design/Development, Marketing Strategy, Sales Training, Event Facilitation, Leadership Development, Advanced Networking, Public Speaking and Women & Entrepreneurship.
Jōs is a Past President of San Jose Toastmasters and has won many speaking competitions (and coached other Speakers to do the same). She’s received Certification as a BANK™ Sales Trainer with a focus on compelling copywriting, created trainings for both the corporate and the non-profit world, and has put on her own Promote Her Business’ conferences and online events.
Academically, Jōs has a bachelor’s degree in Advertising, a Master’s in Human Resources from the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, and has been certified as a Managerial Development Assessor. She also has a “Minor” in Women’s Studies, which is probably the most major degree she’s ever received!
which can best support you?
Done Faster: Let’s complete your most pressing content projects faster! A combination of weekly 1-on-1 Coaching with Jōs PLUS VIP Project days to be laser- focused on specific project area(s).
Done With You: Work with Jōs to brainstorm and co-create content as things come up each week. Jōs is here to help you get the words right and be “on brand.”
Sign up for a FREE 30-Minute Messaging Discovery Session
For over a decade, Jōs has specialized in working with businesses across industries to uplevel their marketing and communications, develop strong leaders, and design, develop and facilitate business training. Jōs has worked in corporate, nonprofit and academic settings, as well as worked with the government. She has consulted with Fortune 500s. As a small business owner, she can directly relate to the pains and passions of other entrepreneurs! Jōs’ Biggest Passion is helping more Women Entrepreneurs discover their “signature message” and have it be remembered, repeated and responded to.
In terms of expertise in writing, inspiring, and being compelling, Jōs has been:
- Past President of San Jose Toastmasters and has won many speaking competitions
- Certified as a BANK™ Sales Trainer with a focus on compelling copywriting
- Received #1 International Best Selling Author status
- Created train-the-trainer and professional development workshops in the corporate and non-profit sectors
- Put on her own Promote Her Business’ conferences, multi-speaker events, meetups, panels, and online trainings
- Collaborated with other networking organizations on designing trainings & networking events
- Personally designed, developed, and lead/coached Virtual Speed Networking, Global Networking Circle, Private Networking Circles, The 12 Principles Learning Lab, WE Working Group, The 12 Principles ecourse and The High Powered Connectors eLearning program
- Created over 15 networking event formats, 40+ marketing/sales training interviews, weekly FB LIVES, special events like Support Her Business, PHB’s International Women’s Day, Virtual Happy Hour and more…